There are never enough candles! So what could be better than a winter box with a set of two 120g candles; vanilla and gingerbread for one and orange and eucalyptus for the other. Sweet, spicy and fruity scents! Hand-poured in glass jars from beer bottles. Box of matches included.
Why evolving ? Embellished with a cork, these candles once burned give life to spice jars. Little extra, small labels are provided, ready to welcome the name of your favorite spices!
Everything is prepared in our workshop in Fribourg. Produced from natural European rapeseed wax and without GMO, they can sometimes present small cracks, it is a guarantee of quality of this type of wax.
The shape of the bottles used to make the candles may vary slightly from one set to another and therefore from the photos presented.
How to use it
- We recommend burning the candle for periods of 2 to 3 hours (minimum 1 hour to melt the rim) but not more than 4 hours.
- Re-light the candle once the wax is cold, cut the wick to 5 mm
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or in close proximity or on an object that is likely to catch fire.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Weight (wax) per candle | Burning time : 120 gr | 25 hours
- Composition: 100% natural rapeseed wax (European rapeseed), Grasse perfumes and cotton wick, phtatlate free, CMR free
- Dimensions: approx. H 9 x ∅ 5.5 cm